A keyword is a word you define to perform an action when used in a mobile-originated SMS message, such as triggering a text response, opting in a user, or applying a tag for segmentation. Today’s release gives you the power to create and manage keywords for your projects.
You can use keywords to:
- Opt users in to messaging campaigns based on their keyword-indicated interests.
- Drive loyalty with unique keywords for loyalty members and non-members.
- Trigger external processes, e.g., a chatbot, using webhooks.
- Provide directions or access to promotional information, coupons, etc.
- Target future messaging based on keyword generated tags or subscription lists.
Learn how to create and manage SMS keywords.