We updated the Help menu in the go.airship.com dashboard. Click in the header to see the simplified options and a new way to contact Support:
- See what’s new takes you to the What’s New page on docs.airship.com.
- Read the docs takes you to the homepage on docs.airship.com.
- Share feedback opens a form for sending a message to our Product team.
- Get support opens the new form for creating a support ticket.
Previously, clicking Support in the Help menu directed you to a login page for the support portal support.airship.com , where you could create a new ticket. You can continue creating tickets using the support portal if that is your preference, however, the dashboard form has unique benefits:
- The form is automatically populated with your project name, app key, and the URL of the current page
- Submitting the form creates a ticket immediately — No need to go to the support portal or locate your project information
Completing the support ticket form
Complete these steps to create a new support ticket:
- Click in the header and select Get support.
- (Optional) Click Edit details to change the project name, URL, or app key for the issue.
- Select the product or feature you need help with.
- Describe the issue with as much detail as possible.
- Select an urgency level.
- Click Contact Support.
After submission, make note of the support ticket number in the confirmation message that appears. Go to support.airship.com to follow up on tickets.