You can use Composer Favorites instead of recreating commonly used messages. You can create up to 30.
- Quickly send time-sensitive messages.
- Reduce campaign setup time.
- Maintain quality control — Protect message content or settings that should not be altered — you can choose which step to start the new message from, and steps prior to that will not be accessible.
Create Your Composer Favorites
- Open your messaging project, then click Create and select Message.
- Create a new message, making selections and filling content.
- Click in the header, then name the favorite and select the step that you want to start from when you use the Composer Favorite to send a new message.
- Click Save & Exit.
You will see your Composer Favorites listed the next time you create a new message.
Send a Message Using a Composer Favorite
- Open your messaging project and click Create.
- Select from your three most recently used favorites, or click View All to see the full list.
- Complete the composer steps like usual.
Manage Composer Favorites
- Open your messaging project and go to Messages » Messages Overview.
- Click Manage Composer Favorites below the list of message views.
- Select an action:
- Create Message = Create a new message using the Composer Favorite.
- = Edit. You also have the option to make a copy of the favorite after opening to edit.
- = Delete