The Airship dashboard has been streamlined. Instead of having to select a product name — Engage, Reach, Connect, Insight — from the dashboard header, there is a single consolidated dashboard. Read on to learn about the general changes, as well as how to find specific items that we moved to a new location.
- Messaging and Mobile Wallet projects are now listed together.Use search, sort, and filter options to quickly find the project you are looking for.
- After clicking Create Project, you will be prompted to create a project for either Messaging or Mobile Wallet. The process for creating a new wallet project has not changed.
- Documentation: The Dashboard
Creating a New Messaging Project
- Environments are now Live or Test instead of Production or Development.
- We removed the step for selecting channels. You will set up channels via the Quickstart Guide, which opens after you add the project, or from the Settings menu — navigate to Settings » Platforms.