Only the company account owner or a team member with administrator permission can send or delete team invitations.
Team Access for Mobile Wallet
When you create an account on go.urbanairship.com, the Airship system actually creates two linked accounts:
- Company Account ("company")
- Contains your projects.
- Controlled by a single user account.
- User Account ("user")
- The owner of the company account. A company has a single owner. Every go.urbanairship.com user is the owner of their own company account.
Teams for mobile wallet are at the company level. The company owner or a user with administrator permission will:
- Go to Team Management for their account.
- Send an invitation to join the company team. When the user accepts, they do not yet have access to any projects.
- Open a mobile wallet project and share the project to the new user.
Invite a Team Member
- Click in the right side of the Airship dashboard header, then click Team Management.
- Click Invite Member, then fill out the form.
- Enter the email address or username of the user you want to invite.
- (Optional) Add a personal message.
- Click Invite.
Accept a Team Invitation
Invited users receive two emails:
Subject: Activate your Airship account
Action: Follow the link to confirm the email address and activate the account.
Subject: [Sender] has given you access to [Account Name]
Action: Follow the link to join the company team.
You must log in to go.urbanairship.com before following the link to join a team.
If you cancel the invitation instead of accepting, you can still follow the link to join the team at any time. The invitation is valid until deleted.
Delete a Team Invitation
- Click in the right side of the Airship dashboard header, then click Team Management. Outstanding and accepted team invitations are listed separately.
- Click Delete to remove a team member.
- For outstanding invitations this deactivates the invitation link sent to the user and removes the invitation from the list.
- For accepted invitations this revokes access to all team projects at once and removes the invitation from the list. If you need to revoke access to a single project, see the steps in Revoke Access to a Mobile Wallet Project.