Only the company account owner or a team member with administrator permission can send or delete team invitations.
Team Access for Mobile WalletWhen you create an Airship account, Airship actually creates two linked accounts for you:
- Company Account ("company")
- Contains your projects.
- Controlled by a single user account.
- User Account ("user")
- The owner of the company account. A company has a single owner. Every Airship user is the owner of their own company account.
Teams for mobile wallet are at the company level. The company owner or a user with administrator permission will:
- Go to Team Management for their account.
- Send an invitation to join the company team. When the user accepts, they do not yet have access to any projects.
- Open a mobile wallet project and share the project to the new user.
Invite a Team Member
- Click in the right side of the Airship dashboard header, then click Team Management.
- Click Invite Member, then fill out the form.
- Enter the email address or username of the user you want to invite.
- (Optional) Add a personal message.
- Click Invite.
Accept a Team Invitation
Invited users receive two emails:
Subject: Activate your Airship account
Action: Follow the link to confirm the email address and activate the account.
Subject: [Sender] has given you access to [Account Name]
Action: Follow the link to join the company team.
You must log in to Airship before following the link to join a team.
If you cancel the invitation instead of accepting, you can still follow the link to join the team at any time. The invitation is valid until deleted.
Delete a Team Invitation
- Click in the right side of the Airship dashboard header, then click Team Management. Outstanding and accepted team invitations are listed separately.
- Click Delete to remove a team member.
- For outstanding invitations this deactivates the invitation link sent to the user and removes the invitation from the list.
- For accepted invitations this revokes access to all team projects at once and removes the invitation from the list. If you need to revoke access to a single project, see the steps in Revoke Access to a Mobile Wallet Project.