Enable Dashboard Features
On/Off feature controls only apply to functionality within the dashboard. They do not enable or disable functionality at the API level.
Open your messaging project and go to Settings » Configuration » Feature Settings. Each feature is listed with a description and its minimum mobile SDK version. Enable or disable features.
- Message Center: Deliver rich content to your app's Message Center A place in your app where you can display persistent rich messages, including HTML, video, etc. Similar to email, Message Center represents both the medium (the in-app inbox) and the message type (the messages you send to a message center). .
- Delivery by Time Zone: Schedule a message to go out at the same time in different time zones.
- Landing Page, Deep Link, URL, and Add Tags: Airship Actions Framework.
- Remove Tags: Remove a tag when a user interacts with a push notification or button.
- Notification Buttons: Interactive notifications for your app, including Airship's 30+ out-of-the-box buttons.
- In-App Messages: Send a message that appears inside your app. SDK 6.0+.
- Custom Keys: Pass key/value pairs of custom data through the push to your app.
- Broadcast Push: Send to all devices.
Some newer Notification Buttons require a later SDK. See Built-In Interactive Notification Types for the full list and SDK requirements.
Not supported for web push notifications: Message Center, Landing Page, Deep Link, Notification Buttons, and In-App Messages.
Enable Named Users
By default, Named User association occurs server-side, via the API. The project setting here overrides that preference, enabling client-side Named User association. See Named Users for requirements and usage information.
Before enabling client-side named-user association, consider your use case. When this setting is disabled, restricting association to server-side calls only, you have the added security of requiring your master secret to be verified after each call. While increasing security, you also lose the convenience of having your application automatically associate named users on login. Most apps do not require this additional security. But, if your app deals with extremely sensitive data, you may want to leave this setting disabled and associate named users exclusively through the API.
Open your messaging project and go to Settings » APIs & Integrations » Named Users, and toggle to enable/disable.