Add Event Properties
You can add a maximum of 100 properties to an event.
- Open your messaging project from the dashboard, then go to Settings » Configuration » Event Properties.
- Click Add Event Properties.
- Search for custom events that occurred within the last 30 days, select an event, and click Next. If there are no results for your search, click Use [search term] to use the event name as typed.
- (Optional) Enter a description for the event.
- Enter a property and select its type: Any, String, Number, Boolean, or Array. The type determines which operators are available to you in the dashboard. Select Any if the value for the property is unknown, or if more than one valid option exists.
- (Optional) Click Add Another to assign additional properties to the event.
- Click Save.
Edit or Delete Event Properties
- Open your messaging project from the dashboard, then go to Settings » Configuration » Event Properties. The table includes a maximum of 1,000 events. Narrow down your list using the Search field.
- Click , make your changes, and click Save, or click the trash can icon to delete.
- Deleting an event property makes it unavailable for use in new automation rules.
- Deleting the event property from this list does not:
- Remove properties from your existing automation rules
- Remove the properties from the event itself.