Go to Journeys and click Journey Map. Your journeys are listed in the sidebar and a map is on the right. In the map, each journey is represented by a card. When you select a journey from the sidebar, the map updates with a view of the upstream and downstream journeys that are connected to the selected journey. The connecting line between journeys displays outcomes and associated events as configured in the journey settings.
- All journeys are listed by default.
- The default sort order is Last Modified. You can also select Performance (conversion rate) or In Progress Count (the number of users curently in the journey).
- Click / to sort ascending/descending.
The sidebar summary for a journey lists:
- The journey name
- Status (Active, Paused, or Draft)
- Last modified date, time, and time zone
- Number of messages in the journey
You can select a time frame that applies to the data displayed in the card:
- In Progress: The sum of Users eligible for message counts for all messages in the journey.
- Conversions: The rate of conversion, calculated by the number of users who exited the journey by a conversion event divided by the total number of times the journey was triggered.
- Conversion trend: For journeys with a control group, the difference between the BaselineThe benchmark conversion rate of a journey’s control group. It represents the conversion rate you would expect to see without messaging, and it is used to calculate the lift rate. and current conversion rates for the selected time frame. It appears in green for a positive trend and red for a negative trend. Click the trend to see the Lift RateThe percent increase or decrease in the active audience conversion rate against the baseline. , baseline, and the date the baseline was set. See: Journey Control Groups.
Click a journey in the map to see available actions displayed above its card:
- Manage = Open the Journey ManagerA preview of the messages in a journey, with options for editing and testing, and for running experiments. .
- Performance = Open the Performance reportA report that compares audience behavior to a journey’s goal. It displays performance metrics and a link to the message report for each message in the journey. . Available for started journeys only.
- Focus = Reload the map to see the upstream and downstream journeys that are connected to the selected journey. Available for a journey that is not already focused.
You can access journey maps from additional locations:
- From the Journey ManagerA preview of the messages in a journey, with options for editing and testing, and for running experiments. and PerformanceA report that compares audience behavior to a journey’s goal. It displays performance metrics and a link to the message report for each message in the journey. screens, click Outcomes in the sidebar, then click View in map.
- From Messages OverviewA view of all your project’s messages, journeys, and A/B tests, with options for editing their settings, content, status, and more. , click for a journey.