Passes are distributed as URLs:
- The URL points to the pass.
- When a user opens the URL, they can view and install the pass.
And after you generate pass or adaptive link URLs, you can distribute passes to your users.
Start Using Wallet
- Sign up, and optionally set up your certificate.
- Create a new project and template.
- Design the template's appearance.
- Send yourself a test pass.
- Generate the template's pass URLs.
Registration and Login
If you do not have an Airship account, please contact us with your request for a registration link for Mobile Wallet.
If you have Airship an account, please contact us with your request to enable Mobile Wallet.
After completing account registration and enablement, you can start creating passes! Follow the steps in the Project and Template Tutorial.
- Complete the steps in the Airship Support article How to make an Apple Pass Type Certificate. You will use the certificate and its password in the next step.
- Complete the steps in Add a New Certificate.
Free trials of Wallet are available for iOS apps, with the following stipulations:
- Create up to 100 passes.
- Passes expire in 7 days.