You can try messaging now, using our 1st Flight app. No development required! Follow the steps in the 1st Flight App Guide.
If you already have an Airship account, log in and skip to Create a Messaging Project.
If you don't already have an account, you will first choose a pricing plan then create your account. You can get started with the free Starter Edition plan, or sign up for a more feature-rich paid plan.
- Choose a
- Click Getting Started for either Starter Edition or Basic Edition, and continue the steps below.
- For enterprise pricing, click Get Pricing, fill out and submit the form, and our Sales team will be in touch with you shortly.
- For Starter or Basic Editions, complete the form, then click Complete registration.
- Check your inbox for an account activation email, and click the activation link.
- Enter a password to complete your account setup.
- Click either Mobile App or Web Notifications.
Next you will create a messaging project.