Add web push notification metrics to the Message Report by Platform report, and save the customized version in your Personal or Group space.
Learn more about Spaces in Dashboards and Spaces.
This tutorial is based on Save and schedule reports: Save a Customized Report to a New Dashboard.
- Open your messaging project and go to Reports » Performance Analytics.
- Go to any report or dashboard.
- Click the Spaces menu icon located to the right of in the header row of the dashboard or report, click the Shared icon in the left side of the dropdown menu, then go to Messages » Message Report by Platform.
- Click and select Explore from Here.
- From the left side menu, in Messaging Metrics » Measures » Web Metrics, click the rows for:
- Web Click Rate
- Web Click Count
- Web Session Rate
- Web Session Count
- Click and select Save as a Look.
- Enter a Title and Description, select the Personal or Group space, then click Save or Save & View Look.