Find target data via search or explore. Your selections appear under Targeted Audience. To remove a selection, click at the end of its row.
- Enter a term in the search field, and select from the listed results. To filter results, click .
- (For attributes only) Set an operator determining how you want to evaluate the attribute: equals, does not equal, contains, etc.
- Select a data type, and select from the listed results to drill down to your desired target. You can enter a term in the Filter results search box to help narrow your choices.
(Optional) Click Add another target to add more audience criteria.
Select ALL/ANY to determine how to evaluate multiple targets.
- ALL = all criteria must be met (boolean AND)
- ANY = any criteria must be met (boolean OR)
By default Airship only includes audience members meeting ALL the conditions you select. For example, if you selected ALL, with tags “VIP” and “female,” you’d only reach female VIPs. If you selected ANY, you’d reach all VIPs and all females.
You can create a segment to define more complex, nested logic.
Now you can complete the remaining steps in the composer.
You can specify your message audience by a unique identifier, such as a device ID or email address, or by an identifier that may belong to or include multiple users, such as a tag or audience list. Learn more in Targeting Your Audience.
Lifecycle audience lists are not supported for web, email, SMS, or open channels.