8.1.0 January 15, 2021
Minor release that adds support for In-App Automation message limits and segments.
- Updated iOS SDK to 14.2.2
- Updated Android SDK to 14.1.1
8.0.1 October 2, 2020
8.0.0 September 25, 2020
Major release that updates Airship Android SDK to 14.0.1 and iOS SDK to 14.1.2. Starting with SDK 14, all landing page and external urls are tested against a URL allow list. The easiest way to go back to previous behavior is to add the wildcard symbol * in the Scope Open in URL Allow List in the Airship Config window.
- Xcode 12 is now required.
- Updated to latest iOS and Android SDK.
- Added config for URL allow lists.
- Fixed Android build issues with latest Unity.
7.0.1 March 23, 2020
7.0.0 March 11, 2020
- Updated Android Airship SDK to 12.2.2.
- Updated iOS Airship SDK to 13.1.0.
- Added screen tracking.
- Added support for channel attributes.
- Added properties to control data collection.
- Added In-App Automation properties to pause/resume message displays and set the display interval.
- Added additional Message Center accessors.
6.2.0 October 8, 2019
- Updated Android Airship SDK to 10.1.3.
- Updated Android Airship SDK to 11.1.2.
- Added support for EU cloud site.
6.1.1 August 10, 2019
- Updated Android Airship SDK to 10.1.1
6.1.0 August 6, 2019
- Updated Android Airship SDK to 10.1.0
- Updated iOS Airship SDK to 11.1.0
- Updated Jar Resolver to 1.2.124
- Fixed build issues with Android
- Removed setting sender ID from config. Sender ID will be pulled from the google-services.json file.
6.0.1 March 14, 2019
6.0.0 November 27, 2018
- Updated Urban Airship iOS SDK to 10.0.3
- Updated Urban Airship Android SDK to 9.5.6
- Removed ability to set/get an alias. Use named user instead.
5.1.0 August 8, 2018
- Updated Urban Airship iOS SDK to 9.3.3
- Updated Urban Airship Android SDK to 9.4.2
- Updated Google Play Resolver to 1.2.80
5.0.0 May 24, 2018
- Updated Urban Airship iOS SDK to 9.1.0
- Updated Urban Airship Android SDK to 9.2.0
- Updated Google Play Resolver to 1.2.71
- Android now uses FCM APIs and requires google-services.json config file
4.4.0 March 13, 2018
- Fixed tag groups adding quotes around tags on Android.
- Added OnPushOpened listener.