9.1.0 August 23, 2022
9.0.0 May 24, 2022
A complete plugin rewrite. Existing integrations will break without at least changing the way Airship is configured. Please read the Migration Guide if you are upgrading from a previous version.
- Updated iOS SDK to 16.7.0
- Updated Android SDK to 16.5.0
- Modularize the plugin interface
- Added support for new contacts, privacy manager, preference center, subscription lists, and locale overrides
- takeOff is now required to be called from JS instead of configuring the SDK through an xml file
8.1.0 January 15, 2021
Minor release that adds support for In-App Automation message limits and segments.
- Updated iOS SDK to 14.2.2
- Updated Android SDK to 14.1.1
8.0.0 September 29, 2020
7.1.0 August 21, 2020
Minor release bundling the following SDK updates:
iOS (Updated iOS SDK from 13.4.0 to 13.5.4)
- Addresses Dynamic Type build warnings and Message Center Inbox UI issues. (13.5.4)
- Fixes a crash with Accengage data migration. (13.5.3)
- Improves iOS 14 support and fixes In-App Automation issues. (13.5.2)
- Improves compatibility with Xcode 12, adding new messageCenterStyle properties to the default message center UI classes to avoid conflicting with UIKit changes in iOS 14 (13.5.1)
- Adds support for application-defined locale overrides, and fixes issues in In-App Automation and the Actions Framework. (13.5.0)
For more details, see the iOS CHANGELOG .
Android (Updated Android SDK from 13.2.1 to 13.3.2)'
- Fixes In-App Automation version triggers to only fire on app updates instead of new installs. (13.3.2)
- Fixes ADM registration exceptions that occur on first run and text alignment issues with In-App Automation. (13.3.1)
- Allows overriding the locale used by Airship. (13.3.0)
- Fixes In-App automation display intervals being ignored if the app is killed and HMS token registration on older Huawei devices. (13.2.2)
For more details, see the Android CHANGELOG .
7.0.0 July 8, 2020
Major update to add significant functionality to the Titanium module. These updates take advantage of the latest iOS and Android SDKs APIs.
- Updated Airship Android SDK to 13.2.1
- Updated Airship iOS SDK to 13.4.0
- Added channel tag editor.
- Added named user and channel attribute editor.
- Added named user and channel tag group editor.
- Added iOS badge support.
- Added screen tracking support.
- Added flag to pause or resume the display of In-App Automation.
- Added opt-in status flag.
- Added enableUserNotifications method with a result status callback.
- Added EUCS cloud site support.
- Added more robust event handlers.
- Added notifications for opt-in status changed and notification response events.
- Added custom events support.
6.0.0 May 28, 2020
Major update to support Titanium 9.0.0+ and Android and iOS SDKs.
- Updated Airship Android SDK to 13.1.2
- Updated Airship iOS SDK to 13.3.2
- Updated Titanium to 9.0.0
- Changed module name from
- Changed module id from