4.4.0 October 7, 2021
Minor release to add badge methods.
4.3.0 May 25, 2021
Minor release updating the iOS and Android SDKs to 14.4.1 and 14.4.3. Also adds support for null-safety.
- Updated iOS SDK to 14.4.1
- Updated Android SDK to 14.4.3
- Support null-safety
- Updated Android minSdkLevel to API 21
4.2.0 April 6, 2021
Minor release updating the iOS and Android SDKs to 14.3.1 and 14.3.0.
- Updated iOS SDK to 14.3.1
- Updated Android SDK to 14.3.0
- Added extras to the message center payload
4.1.1 February 2, 2021
Patch release to fix some issues with setting attributes on a named user if the named user ID contains invalid URL characters. Applications using attributes with named users that possibly contain invalid URL characters should update.
- Updated iOS SDK to 14.2.2
- Fixed attributes updates when the named user has invalid URL characters.
4.1.0 December 31, 2020
Minor release adding support for frequency limits and advanced segmentation to In-App Automation and hybrid composition support for InboxMessageView.
- Update Airship Android SDK 14.1.1 and iOS SDK 14.2.1
- Added hybrid composition support for InboxMessageView on Android
4.0.1 September 29, 2020
Patch release for Airship Android SDK 14.0.1 and iOS SDK 14.1.2.
- Update Airship Android SDK 14.0.1 and iOS SDK 14.1.2
- Fixed events not firing on Android
3.0.2 May 5, 2020
Patch release updating to the latest Airship SDKs and addressing issues with YouTube video support and channel registration on iOS.
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.3.0
- Updated Android SDK to 13.1.0
- Fixed YouTube video support in Message Center and HTML In-app messages.
- Fixed channel registration to occur every APNs registration change.
3.0.1 March 23, 2020
Patch addressing a regression in iOS SDK 13.1.0 causing channel tag loss when upgrading from iOS SDK versions prior to 13.0.1. Apps upgrading from airship_flutter plugin 1.0.1 or below should avoid plugin versions 2.1.0 and 3.0.0 in favor of version 3.0.1.
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.1.1
3.0.0 February 20, 2020
- Refactored airship.dart to airship_flutter.dart to resolve publish warning. Customers upgrading to 3.0.0 will have to update their plugin imports accordingly, see readme for import instructions.
2.1.0 February 18, 2020
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.1.0
- Updated Android SDK to 12.2.0
- Added number attributes support for iOS and Android
- Added data collection controls for iOS and Android
- Added screen tracking for iOS and Android
- Improved cross-platform message view support
2.0.0 January 15, 2020
- Renamed plugin package name from airship to airship_flutter
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.0.4
- Updated Android SDK to 12.1.0
- Implemented attributes functionality in iOS and Android
1.0.1 December 9, 2019
- Updated iOS SDK to 12.1.2
- Fixed Airship events not properly deserializing in flutter
1.0.0 November 1, 2019
- Initial release