10.1.1 March 23, 2020
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.1.1
10.1.0 February 28, 2020
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.1.0.
- Updated Android SDK to 12.2.0.
- Added number attributes support for iOS and Android
- Added data collection controls for iOS and Android
- Added screen tracking for iOS and Android
10.0.0 January 15, 2020
Major release adding support for channel attributes, which allow key value pairs to be associated with the application’s Airship channel for segmentation purposes.
Custom channel attributes are currently a beta feature. If you wish to participate in the beta program, please complete our signup form.
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.0.4.
- Updated Android SDK to 12.1.0. Plugin now requires modern Jetpack libraries (AndroidX).
- Removed overlay inbox message feature.
9.0.1 December 9, 2019
- Updated iOS SDK to 12.1.2
9.0.0 October 17, 2019
- Updated iOS Airship SDK to 12.0.0
- Updated iOS minimum deployment target to 11.0
- Fixed overlayInboxMessage crash on iOS
8.1.0 September 23, 2019
- Updated Android Airship SDK to 10.1.3
- Updated iOS Airship SDK to 11.1.2
- Added support for EU cloud site
- Updated jsdoc to 3.6.3
7.6.0 June 5, 2019
- Added support for app defined notification buttons/categories.
- Fixed push events not being sent on iOS if a notification was delivered with a deep link.
7.5.4 April 19, 2019
- Added a gradle property
uaSkipApplyGoogleServicesPluginthat will disable applying the
GoogleServicesPluginif set to
true. This option should only be used if another plugin also applies the
GoogleServicesPluginto avoid build errors.
- Updated Airship iOS SDK to 10.2.2
7.5.3 March 14, 2019
7.5.2 March 1, 2019
- Make Android compatible with Java 1.6
7.5.1 February 5, 2019
- Fix Android crash when receiving a push when push is disabled.
7.5.0 January 24, 2019
- Added ShowInbox event
- Fixed issue with installing directly from our Githup repo
- Fixed Android build for new version of Cordova (8.1.2)
- Fixed build failure in UAirshipPlugin.java
- Updated Android SDK to 9.7.0
- Updated iOS SDK to 10.0.4
7.4.0 December 21, 2018
- Added APIs to manage active notifications
- Fixed issue with calling takeOff from JS
7.3.4 November 20, 2018
- Updated Android SDK to 9.5.6
7.3.3 November 14, 2018
- Fixed build issue with 7.3.2
- Updated Android SDK to 9.5.5
7.3.2 November 13, 2018
- Fixed package issue with 7.3.1
- Updated Android SDK to 9.5.4
- Updated iOS SDK to 10.0.3
7.3.1 October 9, 2018
- Updated Android plugin to be compatible with older versions of Cordova Android.
7.3.0 September 26, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 10.0.0
7.2.1 September 25, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 9.4.0
- Updated Android SDK to 9.5.2
7.2.0 July 27, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 9.3.3
- Updated Android SDK to 9.4.1
- Added setter for foreground presentation options
- Enabled takeOff from the JS interface for iOS and Android
7.1.1 June 16, 2018
- Updated Android SDK to 9.3.1
7.0.1 March 8, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 9.0.3.
- Updated Android SDK to 9.0.2.
- Fixed build failures by excluding Android libraries version 28 until it is released.
7.0.0 March 8, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 9.0.2.
- Updated Android SDK to 9.0.1.
6.9.3 March 8, 2018
- Updated Android SDK to 8.9.7.
- Updated to be compatible with Cordova Android 7.0.0. Due to an
issue in the android resource processing (AAPT2),
the GCM/FCM sender ID either needs to be prefixed with
sender:or you can disable AAPT2 with cordova-disable-aapt2.
- Added notification response info to the notification open event.
- Added registration token to the channel registration event.