14.2.0 May 23, 2022
Minor release updating Android SDK to 16.5.0 and iOS SDK to 16.7.0 and fixing setting named user to null.
- Updated Android SDK to 16.5.0.
- Updated iOS SDK to 16.7.0.
- Fixed setting named user to null.
- Added actions to the push events.
- Added set method to suppress notifications on Android in the foreground.
14.1.0 May 5, 2022
Minor release that updates Airship Android SDK to 16.4.0, and iOS SDK to 16.6.0. These SDK releases fix several issues with Scenes and Surveys. Apps using Scenes & Surveys should update.
- Added support for randomizing Survey responses.
- Added subscription list action.
- Added firebase app name to config.
- Updated localizations. All strings within the SDK are now localized in 48 different languages.
- Improved accessibility with OOTB Message Center UI.
- In-App rules will now attempt to refresh before displaying. This change should reduce the chances of showing out of data or cancelled in-app automations, scenes, or surveys when background refresh is disabled.
- Fixed reporting issue with a single page Scene.
- Fixed rendering issues for Scenes & Surveys.
- Fixed deep links that contain invalid characters by encoding those deep links.
- Fixed crash on Android 8 with Scenes & Surveys.
- Fixed Survey attribute storage on Android.
- Fixed silent push events on Android.
14.0.0 March 10, 2022
Major release that changes the config returned by
- Updated Android SDK to 16.3.3
- Removed setting targetSdkVersion
- Fixed editing subscription lists on iOS
- Added new
enableUserNotificationsthat returns a boolean result
13.3.0 February 25, 2022
Minor release that updates to latest Airship SDKs and adds support for Preference Center.
- Updated iOS SDK to 16.4.0 and Android SDK to 16.3.1
- Added preference center methods:
13.2.0 February 3, 2022
Minor release that updates the Airship SDKs to 16.2.0
- Update iOS & Android Airship SDK to 16.2.0
13.1.1 January 11, 2022
Patch release that updates to latest Airship SDKs and fixes an opt-in issue with iOS when enable_push_onlaunch flag is false/not set.
- Updated iOS SDK to 16.1.2
- Updated Android SDK to 16.1.1
enable_push_onlaunchflag handling on iOS
13.1.0 December 2, 2021
Minor release updating iOS SDK to 16.1.1 and Android SDK to 16.1.0
- Updated iOS SDK to 16.1.1
- Updated Android SDK to 16.1.0
13.0.1 November 4, 2021
Patch release that fixes preferences resetting on iOS when upgrading to 13.0.0. This update will restore old preferences that have not been modified new plugin.
Apps that have migrated to version 13.0.0 should update. Apps currently on version 12.2.0 and below should only migrate to 13.0.1 to avoid a bug in version 13.0.0.
- Updated iOS SDK to 16.0.2
13.0.0 October 26, 2021
Major release for Airship Android SDK 16.0.0 and iOS SDK 16.0.1.
- Updated compile and target sdk version to 31.
- Updated Java source and target compatibility versions to 1.8.
- Xcode 13 is now required.
- Added Privacy Manager methods
- Support for OOTB Preference Center
See the Android Migration Guide for further details.
12.2.0 April 29, 2021
Minor release updating iOS and Android SDK versions to 14.3.1 and 14.3.0, respectively.
- Updated iOS SDK to 14.3.1
- Updated Android SDK to 14.3.0
- Added support for HMS with our HMS module
12.1.1 February 2, 2021
Patch release updating iOS SDK version 14.2.2.
- Fixed attributes updates when the named user has invalid URL characters.
- Fixed accessing UIApplication state on a background queue warning.
- Initial channel creation will wait up to 10 seconds for device token registration.
For more details, see the iOS CHANGELOG.
12.1.0 December 31, 2020
Minor release that adds support for In-App Automation message limits and segments.
- Updated iOS SDK to 14.2.1
- Updated Android SDK to 14.1.1
12.0.1 September 30, 2020
Patch release updating iOS and Android SDK versions to 14.1.2 and 14.0.1, respectively.
- Fixes a crash related to sending In-App Messages through push notifications.
- Fixes a crash in the Airship and AirshipAutomation XCFramework. For more details, see the iOS CHANGELOG.
- Fixes an exception caused by too many alarms being scheduled for in-app automation message intervals on Samsung devices. For more details, see the Android CHANGELOG.
12.0.0 September 21, 2020
Major release for Airship Android SDK 14.0 and iOS SDK 14.1.
- Xcode 12 is now required.
- Requires Cordova iOS 6.1.0+, Cordova Android 9.0.0+.
- Fixed conflict with play services with Cordova Android 9.0.0.
11.0.1 August 18, 2020
Patch release updating iOS and Android SDK versions to 13.5.4 and 13.3.2, respectively.
- Xcode 12 and iOS 14 support.
- In App Automation bugfixes.
- Addresses Dynamic Type build warnings and Message Center Inbox UI issues. For more details, see the iOS CHANGELOG.
- Fixes In-App Automation version triggers to only fire on app updates instead of new installs.
- Fixes ADM registration exceptions that occur on first run and text alignment issues with In-App Automation. For more details, see the Android CHANGELOG.
11.0.0 June 3, 2020
Major release adding support for named user and date attributes.
- Added support for named user attributes.
- Added support for date attributes.
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.3.2
- Updated Android SDK to 13.1.2
10.1.2 May 5, 2020
Patch release updating to the latest Airship SDKs and addressing issues with YouTube video support and channel registration on iOS.
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.3.0
- Updated Android SDK to 13.1.0
- Fixed YouTube video support in Message Center and HTML In-app messages.
- Fixed channel registration to occur every APNs registration change.
10.1.1 March 23, 2020
Patch addressing a regression in iOS SDK 13.1.0 causing channel tag loss when upgrading from iOS SDK versions prior to 13.0.1. Apps upgrading from plugin 9.0.1 or below should avoid plugin versions 10.1.0 in favor of version 10.1.1.
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.1.1
10.1.0 February 28, 2020
Minor release that adds support for number attributes, new data collection flags and screen tracking.
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.1.0.
- Updated Android SDK to 12.2.0.
- Added number attributes support for iOS and Android
- Added data collection controls for iOS and Android
- Added screen tracking for iOS and Android
10.0.0 January 15, 2020
Major release adding support for channel attributes, which allow key value pairs to be associated with the application’s Airship channel for segmentation purposes.
Custom channel attributes are currently a beta feature. If you wish to participate in the beta program, please complete our signup form.
- Updated iOS SDK to 13.0.4.
- Updated Android SDK to 12.1.0. Plugin now requires modern Jetpack libraries (AndroidX).
- Removed overlay inbox message feature.
9.0.1 December 9, 2019
Patch release to fix a bug affecting loss of tags on iOS during app migration to plugin 9.0.0. This patch release fixes the bug by combining previous tags with tags that have been set since the update to 9.0.0. Applications using 9.0.0 should update.
- Updated iOS SDK to 12.1.2
9.0.0 October 17, 2019
- Updated iOS Airship SDK to 12.0.0
- Updated iOS minimum deployment target to 11.0
- Fixed overlayInboxMessage crash on iOS
8.1.0 September 23, 2019
- Updated Android Airship SDK to 10.1.3
- Updated iOS Airship SDK to 11.1.2
- Added support for EU cloud site
- Updated jsdoc to 3.6.3
7.6.0 June 5, 2019
- Added support for app defined notification buttons/categories.
- Fixed push events not being sent on iOS if a notification was delivered with a deep link.
7.5.4 April 19, 2019
- Added a gradle property
uaSkipApplyGoogleServicesPluginthat will disable applying the
GoogleServicesPluginif set to
true. This option should only be used if another plugin also applies the
GoogleServicesPluginto avoid build errors.
- Updated Airship iOS SDK to 10.2.2
7.5.3 March 14, 2019
7.5.2 March 1, 2019
- Make Android compatible with Java 1.6
7.5.1 February 5, 2019
- Fix Android crash when receiving a push when push is disabled.
7.5.0 January 24, 2019
- Added ShowInbox event
- Fixed issue with installing directly from our Githup repo
- Fixed Android build for new version of Cordova (8.1.2)
- Fixed build failure in UAirshipPlugin.java
- Updated Android SDK to 9.7.0
- Updated iOS SDK to 10.0.4
7.4.0 December 21, 2018
- Added APIs to manage active notifications
- Fixed issue with calling takeOff from JS
7.3.4 November 20, 2018
- Updated Android SDK to 9.5.6
7.3.3 November 14, 2018
- Fixed build issue with 7.3.2
- Updated Android SDK to 9.5.5
7.3.2 November 13, 2018
- Fixed package issue with 7.3.1
- Updated Android SDK to 9.5.4
- Updated iOS SDK to 10.0.3
7.3.1 October 9, 2018
- Updated Android plugin to be compatible with older versions of Cordova Android.
7.3.0 September 26, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 10.0.0
7.2.1 September 25, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 9.4.0
- Updated Android SDK to 9.5.2
7.2.0 July 27, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 9.3.3
- Updated Android SDK to 9.4.1
- Added setter for foreground presentation options
- Enabled takeOff from the JS interface for iOS and Android
7.1.1 June 16, 2018
- Updated Android SDK to 9.3.1
7.0.1 March 8, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 9.0.3.
- Updated Android SDK to 9.0.2.
- Fixed build failures by excluding Android libraries version 28 until it is released.
7.0.0 March 8, 2018
- Updated iOS SDK to 9.0.2.
- Updated Android SDK to 9.0.1.
6.9.3 March 8, 2018
- Updated Android SDK to 8.9.7.
- Updated to be compatible with Cordova Android 7.0.0. Due to an
issue in the android resource processing (AAPT2),
the GCM/FCM sender ID either needs to be prefixed with
sender:or you can disable AAPT2 with cordova-disable-aapt2.
- Added notification response info to the notification open event.
- Added registration token to the channel registration event.