DataGrail provides a platform to manage compliance with data privacy regulations, such as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act). DataGrail offers continuous system detection as well as real-time inventory of data assets.
Follow these procedures to connect an Airship project to DataGrail. First, you will create a token in Airship, then you will enter your Airship information in the DataGrail Portal.
Airship: Create a token
- Log in to Airship and open the project you want to connect to DataGrail.
- Go to Settings » APIs & Integrations » Tokens and click Create Token.
- Enter DataGrail as the token name, and select All Access, which grants full access to your Airship project. For additional information, see Airship API Security.
- Click Create Token, and copy the App Key and Access Token temporarily to a secure location.
DataGrail requires this data to perform deletions for privacy requests
- Click Got it to close the window.
DataGrail: Connect your Airship project
- Log in to the DataGrail Portal.
- Enter the Access Token and App Key obtained from the Airship dashboard.
- Enter US in the Region field if you are using go.urbanairship.com; enter EU if you are using go.urbanairship.eu.
- Click Connect Airship.
To connect more Airship apps, click Edit Connection on the Integration page for Airship. Then, select +Add New Connection from the dropdown menu.