Treasure Data offers an enterprise customer data platform that unifies all types of online, offline, and IoT device customer data.
From Treasure Data, you can:
- Export Treasure Data segments to Airship as static lists. In Airship, you can specify a static list when defining your Airship message audience, or include the list in Airship SegmentsA grouping of audience members selected by unique or shared identifiers. Multiple identifiers can be combined within a segment. . In the Airship dashboard, static lists are labeled Uploaded lists.
- Import Airship static lists to synchronize with profiles stored in the Treasure Data database.
- Import Airship user data, such as named users, tags, opted-in devices, to enrich Treasure Data user profiles.
- Import Airship reporting data to analyze marketing strategy and performance of marketing campaigns.
Treasure Data Integration Requirements
This integration requires these accounts:
- Treasure Data
- Airship — Must include messaging
Configuring the Treasure Data Integration
- Go to Settings » Project Configuration and click Manage for Partner Integrations.
- Select Treasure Data.
- Click Configure for the inbound integration and follow the onscreen instructions to:
- Create an authentication token. Treasure Data uses the token to communicate with your project in Airship.
- Configure the Airship integration in Treasure Data.
For additional implementation steps, see the Treasure Data documentation: