Relay42 Relay42 is an Orchestration Customer Data Platform (CDP) that empowers businesses to create meaningful customer relationships by utilizing smart technology to transform fragmented interactions into seamless journeys.
The Relay42-Airship server-to-server connector allows brand to send audience data from Relay42 to Airship as Custom Events. You can use these Custom Events to target your mobile app audience.
Relay42 Integration Requirements
- Relay42 — Pro plan
- Airship — Must include messaging
- Airship project
- Named UserA customer-provided identifier used for mapping multiple devices and channels to a specific individual. must be enabled for your project.
Configuring the Relay42 Integration
- Go to Settings » Project Configuration and click Manage for Partner Integrations.
- Select Relay42.
- Click Configure for the inbound integration and follow the onscreen instructions to:
- Create an authentication token. Relay42 uses the token to communicate with your project in Airship.
- Configure the Airship integration in Relay42.
For additional detail, see Relay42’s resources .