AIRSHIP VERIFIED INTEGRATIONThis integration is maintained by Lytics. Please contact Lytics for support.
Your customers have many and varied interests. The quality of your customer data sources varies too, ranging from structured to unstructured, current to dated. Lytics makes it easy to aggregate customer data from a variety of sources and keep it up-to-date.
With Airship Real-Time Data Streaming as your source for mobile data, you can manage your customer data platform with a Mobile First mentality.
Optimize How Users Interact With Your Brand
- Use rich behaviors from your website, email, social, and ad campaigns to inform and inspire your mobile design practices.
- Enhance your mobile experience using insights based on how users interact with your entire brand presence.
Put Rich Mobile User Behavior To Work
- Use what you learn about your users from native apps to inform the rest of your brand experience.
- Export Lytics behavior-rich segments back to your marketing tools to put mobile user insights to work on other channels.
Adapt Mobile Data To Best-Of-Breed Marketing Tools
- Connect your mobile and marketing data to Lytics to build exportable universal profiles that adapt to many best-of-breed marketing tools.
- Deploy behavior-rich audience segments with the click of a button.
Predict Which Customer Segments Will Most Likely Drive Future Business
- Apply the powerful prediction tools of Lytics on the rich behavioral mobile data from Airship.
Lytics Integration Requirements
This integration requires these accounts:
- Airship — Must include both:
- Real-Time Data Streaming
Configuring the Lytics Integration
- Go to Settings » Project Configuration and click Manage for Real-Time Data Streaming.
- Under Real-Time Data Streaming, select Lytics. Previously configured integrations are listed under Enabled Integrations.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to configure the integration.
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!Tell Us More
We will try harder!Tell Us More