AIRSHIP VERIFIED INTEGRATIONThis integration is maintained by DataGrail. Please contact DataGrail for support.
DataGrail provides a platform to manage compliance with data privacy regulations, such as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) . DataGrail offers continuous system detection as well as real-time inventory of data assets.
DataGrail Integration Requirements
- Airship — Must include messaging
- Airship project
- Named UserA customer-provided identifier used for mapping multiple devices and channels to a specific individual. must be enabled for your project.
Configuring the DataGrail Integration
- Go to Settings » Project Configuration and click Manage for Partner Integrations.
- Select DataGrail.
- Click Configure for the inbound integration and follow the onscreen instructions to:
- Create an authentication token. DataGrail uses the token to communicate with your project in Airship.
- Configure Airship in DataGrail. Contact DataGrail for configuration location.
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!Tell Us More
We will try harder!Tell Us More