These settings apply to In-App MessagesA message that appears inside of your app. You can send in-app messages to your entire app audience, not just users who have opted-in to push notifications. created via the Message, A/B Test, Automation, and Journey composers.
- Go to Settings » Channels » Mobile Apps and click Manage for In-App Message Design.
- Configure the message design. Colors are hexadecimal values.
- Primary Color is the color of the button text and message background.
- Secondary Color is the color of the message text, button background, and certain UI elements, e.g., the drawer pull on iOS.
- In-App Message Position controls whether the in-app message displays at the top or bottom of the screen.
- In-App Message Duration is the amount of time that the in-app message displays on the screen. The default is 15 seconds. Otherwise, select Specify, enter a numerical value, and select Seconds or Minutes.
- Click Save.