You can save up to 20 of each type: email, Rich PageA landing page or Message Center message in your app that can include HTML, video, etc. , In-App AutomationMessages that are cached on users’ devices and displayed when your users meet certain conditions within your app, such as viewing a particular screen or opening the app a certain number of times. , Email Preference CenterA page where users can manage their opt-in statuses for the subscription lists in your project. Preference centers are presented within your app or website, or as an Airship-hosted web page. .
In the WYSIWYG editor:
- Open an existing or blank layout, then edit.
- Click Save layout.
- Enter a name and thumbnail image that will appear on the card for the saved layout. The image is optional, and you cannot change the name later. Enter an HTTPS URL for the image. See: Media guidelines.
If your Airship plan includes CDN support, you can also upload an image or select from previous uploads.
- Click Upload Image.
Click Choose file and select a file to upload, or select from previous uploads.
- The default sort order is most recent upload first.
- You can search by file name or keyword.
- A file preview appears after upload or selection. Click to preview audio and video files.
(Optional) Add or edit keywords for the file to help organize your uploads.
- Enter a term in the search field below the preview and select from results, or click Add keyword: [term].
- Click to remove a keyword.
Click Insert selected media.
- Click Upload Image.
Now you can complete creating your message, template, or web page. The next time you return to the WYSIWYG editor, your saved layout will be available to select.
Managing saved layouts
You must edit or create a message, template, or preference center web page to access the WYSIWYG editor, then you can manage your saved layouts.
- Edit — You cannot directly edit a saved layout. Instead, select the layout, make changes, and save it as a new layout. You can then delete the previous version, if needed.
- Delete — Hover over a saved layout and click Delete layout. You cannot delete Airship default layouts.