- The automation name is copied to the journey.
- The automation trigger and settings are copied to the journey.
- The automation message content and settings are copied to the first message in the journey.
- The journey status is the same as the automation status at the time of conversion: Started if the automation was active, and Paused if the automation was paused, or Draft.
- The converted automation is archived and cannot be un-archived.
- Go to Messages » Messages Overview.
- Click for the automation you want to convert, and select Convert to: Journey.
The next screen will be the Journey ManagerA preview of the messages in a journey, with options for editing and testing, and for running experiments. for the new journey.