Editing behavior and availability depend on the composer used to create the original message, status, and if it was scheduled for delivery:
- Message, Automation, and A/B Test: Opens the message in its composer of origin.
- For scheduled messages created with the Message and A/B Test composers, this action cancels the scheduled delivery, saves the message as a draft, and opens the message for editing.
- In-App Automation: Opens the message for editing. Availability for editing depends on message status. Active messages can be edited at any time. An Expired or Canceled message can be edited and its end date extended, making it active again, within 14 days of the original expiration. After 14 days you can only duplicate the expired message. See: About In-App Automation: Message Status.
- Go to Messages » Messages Overview.
- Click for the message you want to edit.