- A/B tests and In-App Automation messages duplicate to their composer of origin then open for editing.
- For messages created with the Message or Automation composers, you will first have the option to duplicate to the Message or Automation composer. Recurring messages will duplicate to the Message composer.
- For journeys:
- After duplication, the next screen will be the Journey ManagerA preview of the messages in a journey, with options for editing and testing, and for running experiments. for the new journey.
- The new journey name is the original journey name, with " - Copy" appended.
- If the original journey was Started at the time of duplication, the new journey status is Paused until you start it.
- You cannot duplicate a message within a journey.
- Go to Messages » Messages Overview.
- Click for the message or journey you want to duplicate.