- A/B tests, scenes, surveys, and in-app automation messages duplicate to their composer of origin then open for editing.
- For messages created with the Message or Automation composers, you have the option to duplicate to the Message or Automation composer. Recurring messages duplicate to the Message composer.
- For sequences:
- After duplication, the next screen is the Sequence ManagerA preview of the messages in a sequence, with options for editing and testing, and for running experiments. for the new sequence.
- The new sequence name is the original sequence name, with " - Copy" appended.
- If the original sequence was Started at the time of duplication, the duplicate sequence is not active until you start it.
- You cannot duplicate a message within a sequence.
- Go to Messages » Messages Overview.
- Click for the message or sequence you want to duplicate.
- (Message and Automation composer messages only) Select the Message or Automation composer.
You can also create duplicates in the Journey MapA visualization of messaging components that can be connected to create a continuous user experience. You can also create and edit from the map. . See: The journey map: Actions.