- Go to Messages » Messages Overview.
- Change the search filter to Composers, then click the search field and choose A/B Test.
- Click for an A/B test.
- Copy the push ID from the address bar. The push ID follows
abtest/in the URL. In this image, the push ID is
- Go to Reports » Performance Analytics.
- Select the Messages dashboard.
- In the Messages report, click the count for any message with a non-zero Total Delivery/Impression Count, then click Explore from Here. The message you select does not matter. This step is only to access the explore view.
- In the left side menu, under Message Content, click Filter by field next to Notification ID.
- Make these changes in the Filters section
- Change the Notification ID by pasting the push ID you copied in step 4.
- Set the Workflow Type to A/B Test.
- Remove the time range field or select a time range that is inclusive of the send/open date.
- Click Run.