An Explore is the default view of a pre-defined query, and the explore view is the interface for manipulating the data. See: Exploring Overview: Explores.
Performance Analytics explores are accessed via Spaces. Available explores are listed and defined below.
- Active Users
- Count of the active users in your app.
- Devices that are not marked uninstall, and their active tags.
- Audience by Tags
- Audience counts by combinations of tag group and tag value. Make sure to leave default values in for unused filters.
- Audience Opt In
- Metrics about your entire audience, split by opt-in status. This includes any user that currently has an app installed or has opted-in to web notifications.
- Automation Message Report
- Aggregate performance of automated messages.
- Correlated Uninstalls
- Messages and their uninstall rates.
- Custom Event Cohort
- Daily open activity of users performing an activation event (custom event). This helps you understand which goals keep a user retained for longer. See: Custom Events.
- Custom Events
- User-level behavioral events. Understand how people are interacting with your content. See: Custom Events.
- A/B Test push notifications.
- Create a funnel or path based on user behaviors (custom events). See: Custom Events.
- Growth by Day
- Counts by day of users installing, uninstalling, churning, and reactivating. Typically run for a 7-day period.
- In App Message Impressions
- Explore the number of users that have seen an In App Message over time.
- Inactive Users
- Count of inactive users. Export lists of users that have been inactive to target on a different channel, such as email.
- Explore the lifecycle of your users from install to uninstall.
- Your current audience and their active tags.
- A/B Test performance.
- Your app’s/apps' open events.
- Tag Events
- Tag adds and removals for users over time. Use this report to understand which user properties are increasing or decreasing.
- Tags Active by Week
- A count of users by active tags per week.