Beginning with our notification and messaging solutions, reach customers on any conceivable engagement channel, from apps to web browsers to email to SMS and more. No matter the medium of communication, Airship makes it easy for you to focus on engaging with your users.
Once you’re up and running on Airship, use our best-in-class targeting and campaign management tools, run A/B tests on your users, automate your messaging workflow and strategy with our automation and Orchestration toolset, and use our AI-powered predictive features to optimize your messaging and retain your users.
And finally, use our real-time event stream API and analytics dashboard to better understand your users.
Products and plans
Airship has four major areas:
- Messaging — Our flagship product — send messages to an audience of users.
- Mobile wallet — Create passes for Apple Wallet and Google Wallet.
- Real-Time Data StreamingA service that delivers engagement events in real time via the Data Streaming API or an Airship partner integration.
- Performance AnalyticsA customizable marketing intelligence tool that provides access to reports and graphs based on engagement data.
Product and feature availability are based on your purchased plan. Some messaging features require additional entitlements, as do some partner integrations. Contact Airship Sales for help determining the feature set that is right for you.
Airship is exposed in three major components. You should take advantage of all three to get the most out of the platform.
SDKs — Integrate your apps and websites with Airship SDKs. Our SDKs expose the Airship platform to your app or website, so you can register channels, send and automate messages to your users, and gather data to help you tailor your messages to your audience.
APIs — Use the APIs to integrate additional messaging channels. Through Airship APIs, you can can integrate external CRMs, expose Airship to channels that we don’t natively support (“open channels”), register channels that don’t use the SDK (SMS, email, etc). Our APIs help you supplement your app and web channels, and expose some advanced messaging features.
Using the docs
Our documentation is largely divided by role and product area:
- Platforms — Integrate Airship into your projects.
- APIs — Our messaging, wallet, and Real-time Data Streaming APIs
- Getting started — Learn how messaging works, set up your account, and send your first message.
- User guide — Learn messaging basics, then get into the details about creating messages. Plus feature information and managing your project, account, and team.
- Use cases — Step by step guides on how to implement messaging use cases.
- Getting started — Learn how wallet works, set up your account, and create your first pass template.
- User guide — Learn wallet basics, then design and distribute passes. Plus feature information and managing your project and team.
Also see Partners for ready-made integrations. You can associate data from external systems with your users, and automate communications with users when they leave items in their cart, perform an action within your app, etc. Contact Airship Professional Services for information about integrating with an external system.
For customer assistance, visit support.airship.com .